Sunday, February 20, 2011

Month-Long Delay

I missed my dear blog. I haven't made movie reviews for quite sometime. (2 weeks!)
Well, here goes another post, a random outburst of my rantings. A lot has happened in my 2-week leave. In case you're wondering, I stopped alcoholic beverages (which i don't always do, btw.), i haven't eaten rice (for a little over a month.), and i've been crushing on this boy! :) Okay, i know you don't really care, but life's been great fun.
Another justificiation to why i stopped posting is my undeniable problem with my internet connection. If you've noticed, my facebook profile is not as up-to-date as it used to. There's nothing wrong about it. I'm on a diet... on everything. Except for one particular boy. HAHA
I'll post my movie reviews as soon as the internet connection in my room is fixed and stable. I don't want to stress myself with the connectivity.

Lots of love,
I've missed you dear http://happylovefool.blogspot.com.

:-*

No comments:

Post a Comment