Thursday, June 2, 2011

Battle Royale [2000]


Featuring a cast of good-looking Japanese actors, this morbid film is actually a very interesting one. The plot is unusually weird and grisly, but the acting and effects were rather good. If you don't like a movie that screams 'bloody murder' at every turn, i suggest you put this film down and watch something else. It's not a James Bond movie, even though the title may seem like one.

I did enjoy looking up the boys in the cast and I found myself, once again, smitten by Japanese men. 
I drool to shirtless photos! :) HAHA
excuse my indolence. I don't like being unemployed. :)
I shall make a follow-up of all the movies i've seen in the past 2 months and not keep you in the dark.
I'll try my best to make my future reviews good and updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment