Friday, June 18, 2010

take 3


take 1,2,3. take everything. for the third time, i asked... no, begged you to stay. pride? i've none of that left. you said you feel nothing anymore. that's not true. i can still believe myself when i deny the truth that is set before me.

babyko, deep inside, i know this won't last. but i am taking my sweet time experiencing every moment i have with you.

it's when i stare at you when you're eating.
it's when i crave to hold your hand when you're driving.
it's when i hold you tight when you kiss me goodnight.
it's when i play with your hair when you're close to me.
it's when i breathe in your scent when we cuddle.
it's when i rest my head on your shoulder.
it's when i start feeling numb when i start getting jealous.
it's when i feel the hurt when you take me for granted.
it's when i cry at night knowing this bittersweet love won't last forever.

baby, i love you. i mean it when i say i'll love you forever.

june 16, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment