Sunday, January 16, 2011

45th Year of Wilann Blue

It's January 16, 2011 and it's my dad's (mydear's) birthday.

The whole day was spent in family bonding time.

  • We went to church.
  • Breakfast at McDonald's (rap: black coffee, mama: McMuffin, mydear: big breakfast and coffee)
  • SM (The Body Shop)
  • Limketkai (Shabu-Shabu for lunch)
  • Went home to feed Jakko and Doobie
  • Went back to SM for Gulliver's Travel
  • Had dinner at Tita Fannies
  • Watched 2210: The Collapse with Mydear

Nothing extraordinary about the day, but it sure felt great. I love my family, and i can't imagine being away from them for more than a month. Gosh.

Mydear, happy birthday. I'm lucky to have you as my dad and there's no one else better fit for the job of being my friend, mentor, father, brother and role model. You're the best and i love having you by my side. I love you and mama so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment