Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Full-Length 3D Movie

Cheers to my first full-length 3D movie. Surprisingly, my first 3D experience wasn't that mind-blowing. My glasses were relentlessly askew and i had to put the 3D shades over my glasses again and again, else, i wouldn't be able to see anything but hazy shades that i can never make out.

SM shaker seats, don't shake, FYI. Out of 10, i'd rate my first time a 6. The movie was funny, witty, entertaining and 3D but it just wasn't something i'd watch again and again. My mom had a blast though, i think it was her first time too. Mydear, on the other hand, fell asleep (for a minute or two, i kept nudging him awake.) haha.

Jack Black=Genius. haha. Emily Blunt (Michael Buble's wife) was awkwardly great in this movie. Her British accent seemed fake, which made it even more funny (because she is really British!) haha. Jason Segel, (Forgetting Sarah Marshall) was dim-wittingly funny!

The movie was amazing but it's 3D-ness wasn't a wowser. I hope my next 3D film is a blockbuster. P250 is too much for a movie and free popcorn. (i'm such a twat!)


Happy Birthday Mydear. :) I love you and mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment