Friday, January 14, 2011

White Collar Fever

I'm on my last episode of the not-so famous TV series, White Collar. Just last night, I discovered that Matt Bomer, the guy who plays the suave con artist who works as a consultant in the FBI, is gay. Yes, it’s terrible news. I’m quite befuddled and I feel betrayed by the network. I believe it’s a sin when they parade good-looking men on TV and not inform the public that that debonair and flawless physique is not for women? Gosh. I even Googled Matt Bomer and found a picture of him kissing a guy, torridly. Overall, I loved the series and I’m definitely waiting for White Collar, Season 2 to come out in torrent. For now, Dexter, Season 3 is on my list.


Hmmm... on second thought, let me suppress the memory of ever finding out that Mr. Perfect Bomer is of the third sex. If, for one second, I falter in my decision, I shall remind myself that perfect skin, blue eyes, newly razored facial hair, and god-like physique, is worth drooling over. So there.

xoxo lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment