Tuesday, January 18, 2011

There is no turning back. Welcome to SILENT HILL.


One of the most twisting and riveting thriller that I've ever seen. I was baffled by whole experience. I couldn't have found a much better thriller to watch with my dear friend, B. haha. The concept was cliche but not entirely, one would assume that it was a zombie thriller but it's really not. I concluded the movie to have been a psycho-thriller. The drama was consistent throughout the film, and I was actually left literally slack-jawed when it ended. Claiming that I've noticed it all along. It was a stunner and undeniably an excellent film.

To game enthusiasts, however, i'm not quite sure if it's a good game interpretation, but from what i've heard, This movie was approved by Konami, so i'm assuming it's good enough. 

Hey, I like it! Keep an open mind when watching this film. It actually makes you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment